12.01.2010

Tiny Green Bubble Interview

I'm super stoked about this interview that was published this morning! I always wake up and google butters&beans to see what the media is saying (if they are saying anything). Recognition from such a great "green" website is absolutely awesome.

Switching pace - Butters needs to sleep. He is up for a bottle still at least three times during the night, and one of those times is always a one hour romping rendezvous with his toys. He is 11 months old, and therefore I've gone almost a year without a full nights sleep. I am taking suggestions, and am at the point that I will try just about anything. The list below is what we have already tried:
-Ferber Method
-super dark room
-turning the temp down (and up)
-white noise
-swaddling
-going down to one nap during the day
-limiting his two daytime naps to one hour each
-stuffing him with as much food as possible
-letting him stay up till 9:00pm
-baby-led schedule
-mama-led schedule
If you have any other suggestions, PLEASE email me at annevans@buttersandbeans.com. I'd do just about anything for more than four hours of straight sleep.

No comments: