12.26.2010

And...it's over.

It seems I spend months preparing for the holidays, and then they are over in the blink of an eye. Seeking out and buying the perfect gifts, decorating (admittedly I didn't do much this year), sending out cards (also skipped this one this year), WORKING (I did a LOT of this), cooking...oye. I have to admit I'm glad it's over, and I already started putting all of the Christmas decor away.
Butters and Logan are enjoying their new toys. Logan immediately retreated to his room after opening his 360 and we haven't seen much of him since. I've coaxed him out to eat, but I've let him go for the most part. Today we are back to his time limit of two one-hour periods of electronics time per day, so everything should go back to normal. Butters is loving his dinosaur walker and his kitchen...











So, we are loving the Step 2 Lifestyle Traditions Kitchen - it has lots of stuff to open and close which Butters loves, comes with silverware and plates, a coffee pot and pans (bonus) and is JUST his height for standing up. The link provided is to Toys R Us, however we got ours at Target for $20 cheaper. We love the Fisher Price Dinosaur Walker (also cheaper at Target) as it converts from a walker to a ride-on toy. Butters loves the lights on the top of the head that also plays songs. Our deal of the season was the Xbox 360 Lego Bundle for $199.99 from Best Buy (normally that price for just the console) - no longer available online, but still available in some stores. It came with THREE games - Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman and Lego Indiana Jones - perfect for an 11-year-old.

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL holiday season!

No comments: