12.22.2010

Oh, Blogspot...

I've missed you.
I've been terribly busy...sewing, Christmas, Butters, Logan, b&b. There never seems to be enough time over the holidays to get everything done. I am sewing my Christmas gifts up until the last minute - Butters is getting his one-year molars so it is impossible to get anything done unless he is napping. This, however, is his new favorite activity:


Emptying the dishwasher keeps him occupied for up to an hour. He drags everything all over the house, chews the spoons, stacks the tupperware...and I let him. Whatever floats his boat.
I have developed a few new products for b&b including a matching Mama lap blanket and some tag sensory blankets. SUPER cute. This has kept me super busy. (sidenote - My Super Sweet Sixteen is on the TV and these brats are absolutely amazing)
Lastly, I think Williams Sonoma should do baby registries. Who needs toys when there are wooden spoons and pots and pans? There you go WS - a free million dollar idea. :)

No comments: