7.06.2010

Obsessed

I am so much in love with creating childrens garments it's kind of scary...whenever I have even so much as a moment, I'm sewing, researching, marketing, shopping for fabric...doing SOMETHING that relates to the label that I am creating. I have such a particular vision, a plan for the future. I've NEVER had this before. I've never had such a clear vision of where I want my life to go. It's exciting, scary, passionate, creates anxiety, love...
I'm obsessed with trim right now. I put rosette trim on the last pair of pants I did (a super cute Alexander Henry print called Juicy - how appropriate for me) as well as on the bib. Last night I bought a Jolee hot fix putter-onner thingy but it kind of sucks - my Bedazzler should be here today and I am stoked. I can't wait to bling some of the patterns with Swarovski.
Will post pics.

No comments: