7.27.2010

Accountants

So, I think accountants are odd people to begin with - who wants to do math all day, right? Ish. Well I had to move my appointment tomorrow with a business accountant as Jax has a doctor's appointment (can't be helped) and so I called them to do this, and omg you'd think I just stole the queen's crown. Needless, I just canceled with this firm all together (by hanging up on them - yes, I did), and called someone else. These are such an ODD group. So the next person I called to schedule with (another referral) was just as weird. His pricing wasn't firm which drives me insane and he was already trying to talk me into using him to set up my corp...when I told him the law firm I was using there was an odd pause. They're a pretty good firm. Mama has good taste (and good friends with good taste). :) And the picture is just cool...

Photobucket

No comments: