7.30.2010

Emotions and Such

Yesterday was a HUGE day for us (or me, anyways). When I say us, I guess I refer to myself and all of my seamstresses - everyone involved in butters&beans. It was very emotional for me. First, I had my first meeting with Nancy at Liz J. Designs to start the website at none other than my favorite place - Starbucks. We discussed the layout of the site, other sites I liked, other sites I didn't like, and how I wanted to push traffic to the site. Then, my accountant. I actually ended up liking him quite a bit. He set up the paperwork for the S-Corp (I still can't believe I'm the majority shareholder of a corporation) and then I had to bring it over to the Secretary of State's office to move the process along quickly so I could open my bank accounts which I plan on doing today. By the time we got back, I had some family errands to run, some eBay stuff to take care of, and then off to a meeting with Rose McKinney PR. LOVE them. Met with Eva Keiser who I was impressed with and liked quite a bit. I think they could do an amazing job with buttersandbeans PR, but I'm curious to see what they come back with for a quote. I have to be sooooo careful with every dollar that I spend right now. I meet with another company tonight and have a TON of errands to run today.
Jax was up almost all night last night and had a really hard time sleeping (both of us, obviously). If I ever needed a good night's sleep, last night was the night.
"You can't always get whatcha wa-ant...."...

No comments: