7.14.2010

Boys Clothing

Making boys clothing is actually easier to product than girls - however finding embellishments and trim is harder. Also, mommies are willing to pay more for cute girls clothing than for cute boys clothing, so it's more difficult to sell in the long run. People say they want it, but when I make it, it sits. So I've had some requests, and I ordered some SUPER cute boy fabric last night - some Circa50 and some Japanese, I believe both organics. I know for sure the Circa50 was, but it was 1:30am and I don't quite remember the details. Jaxie was up at 4am, and half way slept till 5, so I was pretty much up at 5 after only just going to bed at 1:30. 3 and a half hours of sleep seems to be the norm these days, but my body seems to be okay with it and functioning. Not sure what my next project will be for today - I have the Juicy Couture bib to finish up, but it's kind of annoying me - and I have the brown and pink polka dot pant/bib set I want to do as well with the pink ruffle at the bottom of the leg. I'm just not really feeling either of those today and really wanting to do some boy stuff - hoping the terry comes in the mail today with the retro cars. Posting a pic of the cute dress I finished yesterday! It's not picturing well and that is annoying me too - it's sooooo cute and the pics aren't doing it justice.

Photobucket

No comments: