1.29.2011

Books are not for eating.

Much to my chagrin I had to put away Jaxie's books.
This goes against pretty much everything I believe in, as I had Logan reading at the age of three.
But...he eats them. Like, literally eats them. I'm constantly digging chunks of paper and board out of his mouth. Toddlers are quick - even though I'm with him every moment of the day, he still manages to eat books. Everything goes in his mouth. He's not picky. Yesterday he was about two inches away from licking the butt-end of a plunger. Ew.

I'm very excited about b&b going into Simply Panache in Hastings. It's a super cute little boutique that is restructuring to carry mostly handmade pieces. This will be store number two for us in the Twin Cities, and I have several other wholesale possibilities in the works. It's fun to see our little business expand - and it's fun for me to be learning along the way. It keeps life interesting. We'll also be doing a photo shoot for the Woodbury Magazine article within the next few weeks and will be featuring the adorable Ayva and my favorite little Elliot:





We had a liiiiiiittle bit of a hard time shooting Ayva the first time around...but I'm hoping this time will go a little smoother with Mom around (Dad chaperoned the first shoot). Elliot is always a blast - he has an amazing personality that shines through in every shot we take.

No comments: