4.17.2011

Wow.

Just wow is all I can say to describe the last week or so. Crazy busy.
Although I've been absurdly busy, my thoughts are organized, so I'm good on that front. Unfortunately, though, I do come to a point at the end of the day where I must lie my head on a pillow and sleep. I almost feel guilty going to bed at night - is that absolutely insane?
Between b&b - getting ready for market, working samples, nailing down fabrics, working on the website, taking photos, editing photos, learning photoshop (oye, not user-friendly), launching and promoting the spring pieces, securing production for after market because I KNOW we're going to be a huge success - and then working on tutu orders for my friends, life has been a little nutty. But this is good - it is all organized chaos. I work literally from 6am till 10pm.
And then there are the kids...
I took Logan's DS away. Like, completely. He only gets it on the weekends when he brings me home tests that he gets A's on during the week, and only gets 30 minutes of DS playtime per A. Needless to say there has been a few meltdowns since this has transpired.
Jax is getting another molar - I feel so blessed that they are coming in one...at...a...time. Four of them. One at a time. For real?
Oh - AND JAX'S CRIB IS NOW IN LOGAN'S ROOM. Yes, I have my bedroom back. After almost 16 months. I know you all are thinking I'm insane.

No comments: