4.19.2011

Overdrive.

Crazy times. This is going to be a short post. This is where I'm at, and thank GOD I have a lot of energy.

-PR PR PR PR and more PR. Praying for Parents Magazine and City Pages Best of the Cities. We may not get City Pages, but still praying for it. The online version comes out tonight, so I'll be checking. I've done several press releases to several national outlets, so we'll see where it goes. I can see on my Google Analytics who is clicking on my links, and I know some MAJOR peeps are, so I'm looking forward to seeing what comes.
-Sewing. And more sewing.
-Tutus. And more tutus. Good thing I love my friends. :) These are not for b&b, but I love doing them, so I'm going to keep taking orders. Glitter, tulle, gems, sparkles, rhinestones, butterflies, flowers.....so fun.
-Picking out fabrics for spring. Actually more like finalizing. Not typical spring colors, but I'm good with that because I never wanted to be a typical organic company. I'm leaning towards red, indigo, purple and black. I'm loving the fabrics.
-Budgeting. Nuff said, no fun, hate math. Thank god for Numbers (Mac version of Excel).
-Photography and Photoshop. Getting good at Photoshop and figuring out how to do way more stuff.
-Bloggers requesting samples. LOTS of bloggers. Love it.
-OllieOlio sale. Had to re-do inventory three times. Ick.
-Lots of calls coming in from customers. Very cool. Love talking about our products.
-Volunteer stuff. Don't want to get into deets, but always makes me feel good.
-Ads. New ads running.
-Trying to set up Earth Day giveaways. More complicated than it should be.
-Jaxie is running a 102 fever - the doc thought he might have strep, but came back negative. Just a nasty virus, but he isn't eating or sleeping well. No fun for baby, Mama, or the Dada that has been super-duper helpful while Mama works.

And this is just today. For reals. Good thing my brain is organized.
Quick update - back to work I go!

No comments: