7.15.2011

Here we go...

So folks, it starts to get a little crazy now. Our Zulily.com sale is tomorrow. The store is down to the final pieces being put together. Market is one month away, and we are in a mad rush to get everything put together. I'm swamped to say the least.
I've decided not to release any more pictures of the store until we open...I want the rest to be somewhat of a surprise.
I spent last night at the ER with Jaxie - he had a fever of 104.4 most of the day and I couldn't get it down, even with a couple double doses of Tylenol and Motrin. We got home around 2:30am, and I had some work to finish up, so I didn't get to bed until 5am. Needless to say I'm pretty exhausted, but have to head to the store shortly to do some POS training on our new system...
Hence, this is a short post. I'm killer tired. I can't wait for the opening - mostly so I can sleep again.

No comments: