7.17.2011

Five Days.

Five days. Five days. Five days.
Five days to enter in inventory. Five days for final touches. Five days to finish up appliques on the t-shirts. Five days to make 10 more tutus. Five days to figure out our POS system. Five days to finish the fitting rooms. Five days to tie up the window displays. Five days. Five days.
That's just about all that I can't think about. Five days.
I'm doing a segment on KARE 11 tomorrow at 4:00. That makes me feel a little pukey, but I'll take one for the team and get 'er done. It'll be cool to showcase a bunch of our product, not so cool that I have to do TV. TV makes me nervous - way nervous. So, if you want a good laugh, and to see me trip over my words, feel free to watch. It should be a good time.
I'm stoked for the Grand Opening party - but what do I wear? Like I have time to go shopping - with all my free time. I don't even have time to go get a mani/pedi. I feel like I'll have to do my best JUST to look presentable.
I'm also excited to listen to Tim sing - I loooooove his voice. We're also going to have my cousin's husband Travis do some acoustic from 4-5, and he has an amazing voice as well. Lots of good music...
Ninja mode today.

1 comment:

Amber Leigh Loves All 3 said...

3 days! It's going to be fabulous Ann!