8.10.2010

Not so bad.

Today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It never is as bad as you imagine it to be right? Your mind builds things up to be terrible, but they always seem to work out okay.
Butters's appointment went great. He slept in a bit, which pushed his 1st naptime back a bit. Worked out golden. He waited so patiently during the echo, spending most of it sucking away at a bottle. We should find out the results tomorrow. I just keep telling myself that everything HAS to be fine.
Meetings went well. The web meeting was amazing - I actually got to look at a bunch of options for the home page that were based on my initial ideas. I feel like she took my ideas to another level and put a great spin on them...the artwork was beautiful and I loved the layout. It will be both visually stimulating yet simplistic at the same time - very boutique-y, which is exactly what I wanted and expected. I adore it when people meet my expectations as it doesn't happen all too often (the higher my expectations, the lower my serenity). We discussed the elements that I wanted to keep, and we'll look at a few more options next week. I'm loving the direction we're going in.
Outside of writing this, no working tonight. Eating za, watching The Office and going to bed early. I haven't done that in weeks. More meetings tomorrow, and Thursday production and cutting starts on the organics....that'll be a HUGE day!

Photobucket

No comments: