8.06.2010

Again, fabrics...

So, a couple of my fabrics are off. My own fault for not having time to wait for swatches for most of them (I DID see this coming). They are all beautiful and of great quality, so they are all workable - just have to re-work the collection a bit. I'm not a fan of having to do this at the last minute - literally the last minute as my seamstresses will be here Sunday. The problem is mostly with two of the velours. The color descriptions were not so accurate and I guess my mind pictured them a little different than they actually are. Today will be spent with Elizabeth re-working, re-working, re-working...
I came up with a few great ideas last night, or rather this morning - it was 1am - but how great ideas can be at 1am is questionable...
We'll do some cutting today, some preliminary sewing and see what we come up with. I love the squares with the red sateen - from the original ideas and still one of my favs...

Photobucket

No comments: