8.09.2010

Can I just sleep through tomorrow, please?

Normally I'm good with being busy, but I've been dreading tomorrow for about a week. I think it's the heat...it's just TOO hot for anything besides lying on the couch watching Law & Order reruns. I normally love heat; but this is that icky, swimming, muggy, sweaty heat. It's just gross and seems to put everyone, not just me, in at least a little of a foul mood.
Butters has a doctor's appointment at Children's at 10:30 - which, of course, lands smack dab in what would normally be the middle of his nap. In addition to that, they are checking his heart as it seemed to be a little enlarged on an earlier x-ray taken during an issue we had a few months back. So stressful it will be, both emotionally and physically. Probably not the best day for me to have piled on more stuff.
Then I have some IRS paperwork to sign, and then off to a PR meeting, and then rush back to a web meeting. All of that before 7. And, I have a stack of business insurance paperwork calling my name that I keep starting but easily get sidetracked from because it just isn't fun or interesting in any way.
So I should be in bed, right? Right.

Photobucket

No comments: