8.20.2011

Two days...

Two days from now I will be at Paris showing the line. Our flight leaves tomorrow at 7am, so I'm guessing I probably will only sleep for a couple hours being that I'll have to be up around 4:30ish - If I sleep at all.
So, I'm nervous. Very. I have a lot on the line. Enough said.
One of the worst parts of this is that I don't get to see Jaxie for a week. He's going to come to the store today to visit for a bit, but then I won't see him until next Saturday as he's going to New Jersey to visit his grandparents for a week. I've never, ever been away from him for more than a day, so I just can't imagine not seeing him for an entire week. I'm praying that I'll be busy enough at the show that I won't think about it that much...
I need everyone's positive thoughts and prayers. Just a little positive energy from all of you that read this...

No comments: