10.26.2010

It's Tuesday...I like you.

"Give him tuna...it's a great source of protein!"
I wish the Doctor would have been around to clean up THAT diaper.
On the bebe side, we're working on new foods. With only six teeth (yes, six, and yes, it looks funny) there isn't much he can chew so we're limited. He eats a lot of pasta, loves carrots, apples and strawberries...and then we throw in some sweet potatoes, bananas, puffs, o's, yogurt melts and chicken here and there. I've even peeled and diced grapes. We're going to try eggs tonight (bracing for another up-the-back-out-the-sides-on-the-floor-diaper).
b&b side - search engine stuff, PR stuff, inventory stuff...nothing all that interesting, so I'll spare you all. We are looking forward to an amazing holiday season!
On the "me" side, I'm in love with this blogger - read her blog, Facebook her, Twitter her...
http://www.extraordinary-ordinary.com/

No comments: